How Do I Register for the GMAT?
GMAT test registration is available through the following options:
- Online: Candidates are required to register and complete details on mba.com.
- By Phone: Candidates can schedule their GMAT test appointment by calling the Pearson VUE customer care centre from Monday to Friday. The test fee can be paid through credit, debit card or voucher, and a US$10 fee may be charged. Candidates should call the customer service in the region of their choice at least three days before the exam:
- Telephone (Toll-Free within USA and Canada) : 1-800-717-GMAT (4628), Central Time: 7am-7pm.
- Telephone : +1(952)-681-3680, Central Time: 7 am to 7 pm. Fax: +1(952) 681-3681
- GMAT registration Europe/ Middle East /Africa
Telephone: +44 (0) 161 855 7219, Greenwich Mean Time: 9 am to 6 pm. Fax: +44 (0) 161 855 7301
- Gmat registration Asia Pacific Region
Telephone: +603 8318-9961, Australian Eastern Standard Time: 9 am to 6 pm.
- Gmat registration China
Telephone: +86-10-82345675. China Standard Time: 8:30 am to 5 pm. Fax: +86-10-61957800
- Gmat registration India
Telephone: +91 (0) 120 439 7830, Indian Standard Time: 9 am to 6 pm. Fax: +603 8319 1092
- Gmat registration by Fax: You can download and print the GMAT appointment scheduling form from mba.com and fax it to Pearson VUE customer care centre of your region. The test fee can be paid through credit or debit card or voucher. You should send a fax at least seven days before the test date.
- Gmat registration by Mail/ Courier: You can download GMAT Appointment Scheduling form from mba.com. The complete form along with the test fee can be sent through courier to:
Attention: GMAT Program
PO Box – 581907
Minneapolis, MN – 55458-1907
Candidates should send their form and test fee a minimum of three weeks before their desired Gmat test date.
How Do I Find Out More Information? For more information about the GMAT exam and how to find the right graduate management program, please visit mba.com.